Wednesday, February 14, 2007

ok
so me was behaving like a dumb lazy ass not posting a bit on the blog i created out of a whim
now i am chastened and have turned over a new leaf in my cyber life!1
got a new cell this month new job two months back lots more happening in life than wat was going on wen i started this blog of mine so i guess now i have enough stuff to write about
and yeah my blog has kind of changed tack too i mean earlier i had meant it to be a discussion board of sorts! but not any more this is my place to write about my life irrespective of whether any one reads it or not
id rather none reads it though hehehe
rosa has gone for a meeting . who rosa??
she is my boss , a spinster who should be killed for torturing the bleesed innocent souls like me hehe
na she is not tat bad me jus kidding
me in office blogging from there office hours over don know wen i9 shall leave opffice though got nothing to do but will still be at the opffice don know why !1
i painted my master piece last week its turned out to be great i have excelled beyond my imaginations !!!
i think i can take up oil painting as a side proffession i do it damn cool i guess !!
i don vouch for it all those who saw the painting do so i think i am good at it ! and there is always a chance to improcve

oi met kris yes ! nice guy kind of like him but hey he gets into india bashing more every secong minute not good i cant take tat for long though me not thinks i shall be meeeting him anyiutme again hehehe
joined vit he too! poor chap!1
hahaha
okie rosa should be back any moment now i should be going i shall scrap again tom about all i did in the day!!
cherio cyberi9a!
tats wat i prefer to call u !!! cause u cant shout back at me and balk at the name i gave u hahah

No comments: